Tuesday 2 September 2014

Welcome!

Hi!

My name is Tabitha Rose, I'm 15 years old and from the UK.  My interests are acting, singing, writing poetry, playing ukulele and mostly importantly feminism.  Feminism isn't even an interest for me, more of a lifestyle. I'm also a student in secondary school. Right now, you've probably put two and two together and figured out the name of this blog - Student Feminist.

Enough about me though, what's in it for you?  Well, you haven't got it all sussed out. I'm not the student feminist, I'm more of a feminist student - YOU are the student feminist. 

Throughout high school, the only source of feminism I have encountered is a teacher who is a self-proclaimed feminist, but other than that it's just me.  Young people have been exposed more and more to feminist ideology lately, but have no idea what feminism, as a whole, is. If you feel like one of those people, I am here to piece it all together for you!

This blog will host a variety of feminist topics: from the tragedy of slut-shaming to how to truly embrace yourself, you can learn it all here.

I very much hope that you can all join me on this journey and we'll have a great time while we do!

Tabitha x

No comments:

Post a Comment